Courts Are Now Open! – Please read the Important Conditions Below
Category : Uncategorized
We are happy to let you know that the Burnt Bridge Tennis Courts are now open for play. However, Covid-19 is still with us and in order to use the courts, you will need to follow the guidelines below to make sure that we limit the risk of infection and provide a safe environment for those using the courts.
The clubhouse will be closed until further notice. Public toilets are available in the adjacent park.
- If you feel unwell, have a temperature or have any signs or symptoms of respiratory disease however slight – STAY AT HOME
- The club is required to keep a record
of everyone using our courts and to ensure that no more than 10 people
are present at the courts at any one time
- During coaching hours, Daniel will keep a record of those attending coaching sessions
- Any other members wishing to play on the courts must text the secretary (Bev Bencina) on 0412 032 292 with the names of all people attending and the day and time they plan to use the courts. Preferably contact Bev the day before you want to play.
- Only Courts 1, 3 and 5 will be
available for use. Courts will be available for casual play between:
- 9.30am and 3pm on weekdays
- 1pm and 4pm on Saturdays
- 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
- It is essential that you contact Bev before coming to play! Records must be kept.
- Any court user who tests positive to Covid-19 should inform the club immediately. Remember that you are still required to observe social distancing when at the courts. This is why only courts 1, 3 and 5 are available. The council will carry out random monitoring from time to time to ensure that appropriate restrictions are being followed.
- All players should bring their own balls, a full water bottle and hand sanitiser. Please clean your hands before you come to the courts and before you leave. The drink fountains and all taps at the courts will be taped off to prevent use – PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM. You may wish to bring gloves to use when bagging the courts.
- For coaching sessions, arrive just before the commencement of your session and enter by the usual gate which will be open. At the end of the session please leave by the gate beside the entrance to Courts 5 and 6
- Tuesday Morning Social tennis will resume weekly at 9.30 am starting on 26th May. Please let Bev know if you are attending.
Thank you all for reading this vital information and we look forward too many more hours of enjoyable tennis. If you have any questions or queries, please contact us.
These restrictions will remain in place until further notice.